Tuesday, 26 October 2021

 πŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌMind relaxation Vs handcraft flower wall🌼🌼🌼


Making Handcrafts give us something calming and soothing to work on when you're feeling stressed. During the Covid-19 first wave I spend the first few days watching  the cases of Covid -19 rise😣😣.

After a few weeks of being home I learned to do hand crafts😍😍😍. I got the knowledge to do this from YouTube https://youtu.be/4XaftnLdeic

My father helped me by providing the raw materialsπŸ˜‡. My mother has always treated me with awesome mouthwatering meals while doing themπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.

Craft ideas are of many types that both adults and kids can try at their home for coming up with the most astonishing output😱😱😱. We can make use of different materials such as colourful papers, ribbons etc. 

These are the things I wanted for my crafts.



20cm * 20cm * 20cm  = 3 colour sheets

Big circle diameter      =    25 cm 

Small circle diameter  =    12 cm 

13 leaves

7 flowers



By this time I have made some handcrafts.





Engaging here gave me great satisfaction and my mind was clearπŸ’†πŸ’«.

We can also use this as a source of income. I think doing crafts is the best thing you can do to get rid of stress and boredomπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ƒ.









5 comments:

  1. Woow 😍❤️Nice blog Nishadhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful Nish😍πŸ₯Ί❤πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow..it's beautiful Nishadhi....😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful design, you are very talented and you are very creative😘.

    ReplyDelete

  Parents 😘 πŸ’“ Parents are the first teachers in their children's lives.  A child's attitude, ideas, goals, and perspective depend ...